[tomoyo-users-en 610] several acl_groups for the one domain.
Alexander Selin
2014-08-15 09:27:02 UTC
Hi, tomoyo-users. I'm using the modular tomoyo akari. I found this
discussion http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.tomoyo.user.english/412
but didnt understand how it ended. Do you know something about that?
Anyway I still cant use several acl_groups for the one domain.
Tetsuo Handa
2014-08-22 11:56:00 UTC
Hello.
Post by Alexander Selin
Hi, tomoyo-users. I'm using the modular tomoyo akari. I found this
discussion http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.tomoyo.user.english/412
but didnt understand how it ended. Do you know something about that?
You may want to read about CaitSith.
http://I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp/tomoyo/CaitSith-en.pdf .
Post by Alexander Selin
Anyway I still cant use several acl_groups for the one domain.
As I developed CaitSith, if I can clarify how TOMOYO's profile's mode should
be interpreted, I'd like to backport blacklisting approach to TOMOYO when
I implement multiple acl_group support. But I'm too busy to spare time for it
because I'm working hard for raising the skill level of enterprise RHEL users
since April 2012. http://I-love.SAKURA.ne.jp/tomoyo/LCJ2014-en.pdf

Regards.