[tomoyo-users-en 577] Re: New(bie) Tomoyo User on Mageia 4
Claus Reheis
2014-03-13 14:21:40 UTC
Hello Tetsuo Handa,

Thank you for responding!

The part of saving the policy before rebooting probably solves one
problem:)

Forgive me my lack of knowledge, but I cannot find the
"tomoyo-auditd.service" file.

A "locate tomoyo-auditd" gives me:

/etc/rc.d/init.d/tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/K50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/K50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc2.d/S50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc4.d/S50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc5.d/S50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/K50tomoyo-auditd
/etc/rc.d/rc7.d/K50tomoyo-auditd
/usr/sbin/tomoyo-auditd
/usr/share/man/man8/tomoyo-auditd.8.xz
/var/lib/rpm-helper/systemd-migration/tomoyo-auditd

and /etc/rc.d/init.d/tomoyo-auditd contains:

#!/bin/sh

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: ccs-auditd
# Default-Start: 2 3 4 5
# Short-Description: TOMOYO Linux MAC logging daemon
### END INIT INFO

# Source function library.
. /etc/init.d/functions

# Configuration variables
NAME="ccs-auditd"
OPTIONS="/dev/null /var/log/tomoyo/reject_log.conf"
LOCKFILE=/var/lock/subsys/tomoyo-auditd

umask 077

# Code
start() {
rc=0
if [ ! -f $LOCKFILE ]; then
gprintf "Starting %s: " "$NAME"
daemon tomoyo-auditd $OPTIONS
rc=$?
echo
[ $rc -eq 0 ] && touch $LOCKFILE
fi
return $rc
}

stop() {
gprintf "Shutting down %s: " "$NAME"
killproc tomoyo-auditd
rc=$?
echo
[ $rc -eq 0 ] && rm -f $LOCKFILE
return $rc
}

restart() {
stop
start
}

case "$1" in
start)
start
;;
stop)
stop
;;
restart)
restart
;;
status)
status tomoyo-auditd
;;
*)
gprintf "Usage: %s {start|stop|restart|status}\n" "$0"
exit 1
;;
esac

exit $?

How to continue?

Greetings from Austria
Tetsuo Handa
2014-03-13 20:29:48 UTC
Post by Claus Reheis
#!/bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides: ccs-auditd
# Default-Start: 2 3 4 5
# Short-Description: TOMOYO Linux MAC logging daemon
### END INIT INFO
# Source function library.
. /etc/init.d/functions
OK. You are using /etc/rc.d/init.d/tomoyo-auditd but
the command line syntax is not for tomoyo-auditd in TOMOYO 2.5.
Post by Claus Reheis
OPTIONS="/dev/null /var/log/tomoyo/reject_log.conf"
Please change this line to
OPTIONS=""