[tomoyo-users-en 558] Tomoyo activity
Mark
2013-08-26 18:06:59 UTC
Hi everyone,

Is the Tomoyo project still active and being worked on, or is it
becoming abandoned?

Thanks,
Mark
Paolo Bolzoni
Toshiharu Harada
2013-08-27 06:41:43 UTC
Hi, Mark,

I guess you might have felt your message had been ignored.

Tetsuo and I have read your message, but we had a little problem
finding out what was your point. I'm sorry for the slow response.

Tetsuo and I are not dedicated workers for TOMOYO.
So the project has been sort of background status, but it's active.
Post by Mark
Hi everyone,
Is the Tomoyo project still active and being worked on, or is it
becoming abandoned?
Thanks,
Mark
Cheers,